1/6/07

Baby Fever

So today my honey worked and I had the day to myself. Got some laundry done and some other household chores. Then I decided to go see the movie, Little Children (more one that later).
I killed some time at the mall just going in the different stores and looking at clothes. There is nothing special right now on the racks.

I love fashion, don't get me wrong. But I just don't get the same rush from buying clothes as I once did when I was younger. Maybe it's the whole learning a lesson from paying off debt from that once bad shopping habit that set me straight. Or I'm into other things now. Yes, I like walking into home stores or Williams Sonoma.

And then I am also PMSing so maybe I didn't want to try on clothes! I must have baby fever too or something...I was looking at all the baby's in the mall. Then I'm looking up baby strollers, etc. online. I'm not quite ready for baby yet. But probably will be thinking about one in the near future, maybe start next year. It's just funny how life is and your desires and wants change.

Ok..so the movie, Little Children. I knew this one I would see on my own since I knew it was not something my husband would be into. It's a heavy drama. And it's heavy alright. A bit disturbing too. Yeah...there's a hot guy in there..so it wasn't all bad :)
It just took me a while to get this movie out of my head...certain people in it kinda freaked me out! But if you're into dramas, think of it as a very dark and twisted Desperate Housewives with out much humor. It's not a family film, that's for sure!

I wish we had French television. On our cable we only get Spanish and English speaking stations. I have told the cable company to add a French station to their line up. That there are French speakers living in this country!But they aren't listening to me! One thing I miss about European tv is that you get the world weather. I wish our big news networks would show that! I mean why are we just so focused on our country? It drives me crazy.

Ok..I'm just having massive random thoughts about everything as you can see. I'm going to go have some ice cream :)

Meow.......
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Ice cream is a good sign!!

Baby fever of I remember when my clock was ticking so loud it quieted all my other thoughts!....