1/4/07

Winter Rain

So I'm very chilled out right now. Got the whole work day out the way..then treated myself to a massage. It was awesome. I will continue to treat myself to these at least every other month. It's so worth it!

Today it was unseasonably warm and rainy. I like the rain, no problem with me. It's kind of like a mandatory take it easy day.

So on tonight's menu, Salmon fillet with garlic, lemon, and rosemary. With broccoli, pomme frites. For desert mixed berry crisp with vanilla ice cream.

Au revoir,

I'm gonna go shake it in the kitchen now.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging!
Looking forward to reading your adventures!
Cheers,
Pam

angela said...

Salmon with garlic, lemon and rosemary...yummy!
Bon appetit

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

My mouth watered!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.