1/2/07

Feeling Good

So today it was back to the work. I woke up this morning around 5am I just could not get comfy. Tossed and turned for a couple of hours then don't you know it I feel asleep around 7 and wake up at 7:55. I did manage to pull myself together and get out the door on time. But let's just say it was not my best hair day.

Work was fine. Strange to see the office busy again after so many people vacationed during the past two weeks. However, everyone was pretty cheery so that made it good. Thankfully I work with a lot of very nice people.

My back was so tense today. Actually it was my shoulders. So anyway...my honey had the day off and today we went to a new yoga place. It's been a while since we've been to a class. I have to say it probably was one of the best classes of my life. And I've taken yoga classes in some big cities. But this teacher was awesome. I love when they play music and just have you focus on your breathing and stretching, instead of a trying to cram in 50 different poses with all these props. I know props can help people. But back in the days with the original yogis ..they didn't have all these chairs and ropes! They just slowly but surely worked towards becoming more flexible and breathing into it. So I can say I will definitely be going back to that class. It's great for my honey and I ....and we are so relaxed right now.

Oh yeah...I need to practice some French tonight.

Slim pickings on tv tonight..unless you like a good Mama's Family marathon!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Bonjour! J'aime ton blog!

angela said...

All the yoga classes I've been to have been too rushed and with too many people. I haven't enyoyed them much.
The one you describe sounds better.
Angela